From the software on your machine, when viewing the rotations panel, enter the URL of the dashboard that requires authentication into the URL box, then click the "Preview" icon next to it. This will open the URL in a browser window, login to the dashboard as normal. Next simply close the window and the authenticated session will be persisted to the rotation windows, just like any other browser session. (more…)
- How can I login to websites that require authentication?
- How do I display my Microsoft Power BI dashboards?
- Can I use the software without an internet connection?
- Can adjust the time each page is displayed for?
- Do the pages refresh on each rotation?
- Can I manage screens in another physical location?
- Do I need a specific license for each operating system?
- Do you offer enterprise sized pricing plans?
- How can I make the software start automatically on login?
- How can I upgrade the software on my machine?
- Why do I get the error “This app can’t run on your PC”?
We offer a Power BI app that makes displaying your Microsoft Power BI reports simple. See How To Display Power BI Reports On Screens In Your Office for more information
Yes! Although you will need to contact us and request and "offline license". We will generate this for you and send it back to which you can use the "offline registration" feature. Please keep in mind that offline usage will disable all of the remote control and synchronisation functionality
From the rotations page, there is an "Interval" setting per URL. This is the number of seconds the page will be displayed for before changing to the next.
Yes, each time the page changes, the URL is refreshed. Just like you typed it into the browser and hit enter
Yes! Using the VuePilot dashboard you can update, start, stop, pause, hijack and manage rotations on any remote screen
Nope, your license is valid for any operating system. You are free to activate any license on any operating system. Same price, same features.
Yes! If you require a large number of licenses, please contact us to discuss a custom pricing solution
From the software, simply click into settings then check both "Launch On Login" and "Auto Run On Start" "Launch On Login" will start the software when the machine logs in and "Auto Run On Start" will start the rotation when the software runs
Simply download the latest version from the downloads page and run the installer. It will overwrite the old version and leave your licensing information and configuration intact. You do not have to reactivate or reconfigure the software.
Chances are you're trying to run a 64bit version of the software on a 32bit operating system. Please be aware that many "compute sticks" run 32bit versions of Windows, so you'll need to use the 32bit version of the software